Who we are?
ING DIRECT is the world's leading direct savings bank and is wholly owned by ING Group. ING DIRECT began operating in Australia in 1999, pioneering branchless banking in this country. By doing business online and over the phone, it keeps overheads low, passing these savings on to more than 1.4 million customers in the form of competitive rates.
Savings of Australian customers are invested in high quality Australian assets, ING DIRECT Australia does not invest in shares or in overseas mortgages.
We have been recognised with many industry and customer voted awards across our business, products and customer service.
Why join us?
ING DIRECT has been in the Adviser Distribution space for just over 3 years. In this time we have grown exponentially and last year we increased our portfolio by approximately $346 million in savings Funds Under Management. We have achieved this by providing our Advisers with simple and straightforward solutions in the competitive Adviser Distribution environment.
Our simple approach is part of the reason why our Adviser Distribution Team is such a success story. From a zero base, we now have more than $1.3 billion in Savings Funds Under Management with approximately 2400 accredited Advisers.
Product Details & Application Forms
Here you can find all of our products and download interactive application forms and other product related brochures.
High variable interest business savings account. For more information visit ING DIRECT.
- Business Optimiser Application - Company
- Business Optimiser Application - Company as Trustee
- Business Optimiser Application - Individuals as Trustee
- Business Optimiser Application - Partnerships
- Business Optimiser Application - Terms & Conditions booklet
- Business Optimiser Information Brochure
Business Term Deposit
Fixed term deposit account. For more information visit ING DIRECT.
- Business Term Deposit Application - Company
- Business Term Deposit Application - Company as Trustee
- Business Term Deposit Application- Individuals as Trustee
- Business Term Deposit Application - Partnerships
- Business Term Deposit Terms and Conditions booklet
High variable interest personal savings account with complete flexibility - no minimum balance and no fixed term. For more information visit ING DIRECT.
- Savings Maximiser Application
- Savings Maximiser Terms and Conditions booklet
- Savings Maximiser Information Brochure
Tiered personal savings account for amounts of $50,000 or over where the variable interest rate increases as the balance increases. For more information visit ING DIRECT.
- Savings Accelerator Application
- Savings Accelerator Terms and Conditions booklet
- Savings Accelerator Information Brochure
Personal Term Deposit
Fixed term deposit account with the added advantage of a 'loyalty bonus'. For more information visit ING DIRECT.